Rose Vision, a research and consultancy firm at your service since 2003“Always innovating and progressing at the forefront of business and technology”
A SME group of pioneers and business founders: the very first ecommerce platforms of food delivery in Spain, founder of the European technology Platforms NEM, ISI, founder of the Spanish Technology Platforms eNEM, eISI, esINTERNET, eMOV, coordinator of European projects since FP6, participant in many research initiatives at the FP6, FP7, Eureka.
ROSE COMMUNICATIONS, SL is a SME company created early 1999 to develop telecommunication engineering projects in the area of electronic commerce, data transmission, broadcasting and multimedia technologies. In 2003 it was transformed in the today´s known ROSE VISION empowering its research and technology abilities.
In 2010, ROSE reached a research level of 12 researchers and more than 10 contractors supporting the high tech and business activities of the company. Its annual incomes exceeded repetitively the figure of 1.1 M €, with a balance mix of research and consultancy work sources. During this period, ROSE was a referenced SME of deep involvement on definition of research roadmaps, technology selection, strategic debates towards scientific and technology trends, having created networks of business collaborators in the European and Latin American markets.
In addition to business and science, ROSE came highly reputed in the standardization and regulatory domains, playing significant role in major developments at ETSI, CENELEC, ITU-R, CEPT.
ROSE has been active in the research domain, both at the European, Latin American and Spanish landscapes. The following research initiatives can be mentioned:
• E SPONDER, security programme FP7, European Commission
• MAPEER SME, support to SME FP7, European Commission
• FIRST, Launch of Technology Platforms in Latin American countries, FP7, European Commission
• FutureNEM, support to the European technology Platform NEM, FP7, European Commission.
• 4NEM, support to the European technology Platform NEM, FP7, European Commission.
• NEMI, support to the European technology Platform NEM, FP7, European Commission
• MOSSA, support to the European technology Platform NEM, FP7, European Commission
• sISI, support to the European technology Platform NEM, FP7, European Commission.
• FISI, support to the European technology Platform NEM, FP7, European Commission.
• SYNCHRONIZER, promotion of the Euro-India cooperation in Research and Technology, FP7, European Commission
• FORESTA, Support to the European and Latin American dialogue on research and technology, FP7, European Commission
• SFERA, support to the role of wireless technologies terrestrial and satellite in the European race to lead technology developments, FP7, European Commission.
• WIMSAT, Wireless technologies for terrestrial and satellite development, Spain.
• Other projects:
• SALA+, intramuros for AMETIC, Audiovisual, television in Latin America, FP6, European Commission
• SALA3D, intramuros for AMETIC, Audiovisual, television in Latin America, FP6, European Commission
ROSE has participated in many European, National and International business and consultancy activities for European Commission, EuropeAid, Eureka-Eurostars, DVB, ETSI, ITU-D and ITU-R, NEM, ISI, GVF, CENELEC, CEPT-ECC, CITEL, etc.
Among other groups, ROSE has been presence in the CETP activities of the WG FM, PT FM44, PT FM50, PT FM45, WG SE, PT SE19, PT SE40, CPG, PT a, PTB, PT C, PT D, as well as ETSI TC SES, ERM, EMTEL, CENELEC TC 206, TC 209, etc.
ROSE was contracted as Head of Mission for the definition of the ALIS programme, cooperation between Europe and Latin America, for the EuropeAid office; for the selection of the Mobile Satellite systems supporting the European Commission, for the evaluation of the Eurostars programme and its cut-offs 1 to 6 serving as IEP panel member and occasionally as chairman of the IEP Panel.
ROSE launched several international dialogue groups: European SME research experts group for the MAPEER SME project, European dialogue on research and technology between Europe and Latin America for the FORESTA project, the European New Media Council which was the basis for the foundation of the European Technology Platform NEM, etc.
Among others, ROSE has served many diverse business initiatives, research projects, services and strategic, communications and technical assistance to:
• Marketing and Communications: HISPASAT, FUNDACIÓN TELEFÓNICA, DVB, GVF.
• Industrial and Business strategy: SES ASTRA IBERICA, SIDSA, ERNSTS & YOUNG, EADS ASTRIUM, ONDAS MEDIA, ITSO, INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE TÉCNICA AEROESPACIAL, NINTENDO, Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha, etc.
• Regulation and Standardization; TELEFONICA DEL PERÚ, SES ASTRA, ISDEFE, TELESPAZIO, HUAWEI, EMPRESAS PUBLICAS DE MEDELLIN, EMPRESA DE TELECOMUNICACIONES DE BOGOTA, TELEVES, ETSI, CENELEC, FORTA, AENOR, DLA PIPER SPAIN.
• Technology, research and Innovation: AMETIC, THALES ALENIA SPACE ESPAÑA, RYMSA, AIRBUS.
Awards received by ROSE
ROSE granted as the best ecommerce SME initiative by the Chamber of Commerce of Toledo
Awards received by ROSE
ROSE granted as the best practice of research and technology SME, by the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid